Conditions of Participation
Our conditions of participation for competitions on Instagram and Facebook of Straub GmbH.
1. Conditions of Participation
For participation in competitions of:
on Instagram and Facebook the following conditions apply:
- Participation in the competition is voluntary.
- Participation in the competition is free of charge.
- Participation in the competition is not dependent on the purchase of goods.
- The prize is not transferable.
- The prize cannot be exchanged for another product.
- The prize cannot be converted into a cash payment.
- If the address you provided is incorrect and delivery is therefore not possible, the prize will be forfeited.
- "Multiple participation" in the competition (through multiple Instagram or Facebook accounts or via automated mass participation processes) is not permitted.
- If you have expressed your interest, the prize will be sent promptly and free of charge to your place of residence in Germany or Austria.
- Winners have up to 3 days after notification of winning to report. If the winner does not respond within the deadline, the prize will be forfeited.
- The legal process is excluded.
- The raffle is subject to German law.
2. Sweepstakes Duration
Eligible persons must:
- have your permanent residence in Germany or Austria
- And be at least 16 years old.
Persons who are not eligible to participate are employees of:
as well as their immediate relatives.
4. Drawing of winners
The winners will be drawn by an employee of the company:
It takes place randomly within the next 3 working days.
5. Notification of Winners / Publication of Winners:
The notification of the winners will take place within the next 3 working days in the comments of Instagram or Facebook.
The announcement of the winners is without guarantee.
Straub GmbH has the right to end the competition at any time if malfunctions, disruptions, counterfeiting, viruses or similar damage occur and affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or the course of the competition. If the Sweepstakes is terminated early, Promoter will select a winner from among the eligible entries received up to the time the Sweepstakes is terminated. No claims can be derived from early termination. A corresponding message will be sent via Facebook or Instagram.
7. Responsible body
For the collection, processing and use of personal data in the context of the competition:
the responsible body.
8. Data Collected
In order to take part in the competition, we need the following information from you:
- Last name First Name
- ZIP, city, street, house number,
9. Use and Deletion of Data
We use the address data to send the prize.
After the end of the competition, the data of the winners will be deleted, provided there are no statutory retention periods.
10. Sharing of Data
In principle, your data will not be passed on to third parties, unless the transfer is necessary for sending the prize or for other actions within the scope of the competition.
We use your personal data exclusively within Straub GmbH, Otto-Schott-Str. 33, 97877 Wertheim. If external service providers carry out data processing on our behalf, you are contractually obliged to treat personal data in accordance with the provisions of the GDPR.
11. Data Security
To protect your personal data, we have taken technical and organizational measures (TOMs) that correspond to the current "state of the art".
12. Rights of data subjects
As the data subject (winner), you have the following rights under Art. 15 to 22 GDPR:
- right to rectification or erasure,
- right to information
- Right to object to processing
- Right to data portability
- Right to restriction of processing
If you have given us your consent to the use of personal data, you can do so revoked at any time for the future !
For this purpose, please send an e-mail to:
In the event of violations of the GDPR, those affected have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State of their habitual residence, their place of work or the place of the alleged violation. The right to lodge a complaint is without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy.